• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

( Not Mine) 1967 Coronet R/T

Hemi2Much

Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
Found this on FB not sure if anyone else has seen it.
Says it's got 61K original miles. Asking $25K
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/454505056035688/
264762161_2149288951906136_1001964443306259711_n.jpg

It was a hard 61,000 miles and he thinks it’s a Charger.

Facebook doesn't give an option for Coronet, It does have the option for Charger.
@Cranky, Sorry for posting in the wrong place. I saw that CL and FB ads were allowed and thought that this is where it was supposed to be posted. Noted, Thanks!

Why can't people at least clean them up instead of showing it like it just came out of a creek bed? And, (NO MINE) ads are preferred to be placed in the General Forum, thanks.
They charge for the " Barn Dust " By the pound.
This reminds me of the guy that was on CL trying to sell " Original Barn Dust"
So people could pour the dust on their fresh barn finds. LOl

The car looks like it is pretty much complete. And the price ain't too bad considering what I see people asking for no engine cars with floorboards, etc needing replaced. It would be worth looking at as a start of a restoration. I would think it would be better to have a complete car with all the little misc brackets and details in place... The dirt is a simple wash job.

In today's market I guess that is not a bad price for a 1 owner #'s matching ( if it really is ) R/T and the fender tag checks out.
Looks to be a solid car from the pictures provided but a good inspection can reveal that.

Here's what it could look like if cleaned up and some $$$ spent on it. (mine)

P4300119.JPG

Found this on FB not sure if anyone else has seen it.
Says it's got 61K original miles. Asking $25K
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/454505056035688/View attachment 1205067
If that car is as clean as my Georgia bought R/T and all original, it's definitely worth a whole lot more than 25k and I bet you could negotiate it for less .
Someone needs to grab it fast.
The 67 R/T and GTX are the new 68 through 70 Charger hot some bitchs to have. Lots fewer of them built than Chargers.
AMD is now stamping panels for them and other companies are tooling up to make other hard to find parts.
Gold mines they are.
I sold my 67 R/T last month.

That car looks like it could be pretty clean. It could be good enough to buff and blend in the paint and clean up the rest and drive. Like we did when we found one in the 70's when it was really fun.

i just recently found this one for $ 24k, i thought it was worth it, still needs to be finished,
barn dust no longer included.

67 DODGE CORONET 440 RT BLUE ISLAND HOME 79.jpg 67 DODGE CORONET 440 RT BLUE ISLAND HOME 78.jpg 67 DODGE CORONET 440 RT BLUE ISLAND HOME 77.jpg 67 DODGE CORONET 440 RT BLUE ISLAND HOME 48.jpg 67 DODGE CORONET 440 RT 1ST HOME.jpg

Nice find! Another R/T gets saved. It looks to have a Coronet 500 grill in it with factory black out.

Looks legit, but lord knows what the real story is. $25k is a good price

The yellow one is down in price to 18K now from 25
I chatted with him about it. It's a good car.

Auto Transport Service
Back