• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

not mine 1970 coronet on craigslist good project for somebody

00h0h_QATfVQMUwS_1200x900.jpg

Dang that looks good. Needs all new glass and probably interior but clear title and the body does look clean.

Four things are wrong with that car...

1. It's a 1970 Coronet
2. It's triple green
3. It's not a Super Bee or a R/T
4. It's a 1970 Coronet

Last edited:
Four things that are right with the car

1. Its not a survivor.
2. Its not a barn find.
3. Its not a clone.
4. I know a guy in WI looking for a plain 70 Coronet with a clear title for his wife.

Thanks for posting this. I sent him a message.

1. Its not a survivor.
2. Its not a barn find.
3. Its not a clone.
4. I know a guy in WI looking for a plain 70 Coronet with a clear title for his wife.

Unfortunately, Items 1 & 4 from post #4 trump everything. :D

Unfortunately, Items 1 & 4 from post #4 trump everything. :D
While not my favorite year Coronet the guy i know has been looking for a long time. His wife had one years ago and totaled it out and she loved that car. He saved everything he could off the car and has been looking for a solid shell with a title to build for her. Gotta keep our Mopar ladies happy too.

I have always been the minority & love 70' Coronets. If I didn't have 5 cars already I would be all over this car to add to the collection.

"ugly" is what attracted me to Mopars, mainly B bodies....... except chargers, those things were just plain hideous :poke:

1. Its not a survivor.
2. Its not a barn find.
3. Its not a clone.

While not my first choice for a B body, they are unique and still cool looking. The triple green can be fixed with some paint. :)

I never saw one until maybe 1985, when a friend brought a big block convertible home that needed little attention to get road worthy. I instantly liked the looks of it. If you want to hate on a mopar how about those 1960/61 Chrysler line up?

Auto Transport Service
Back