• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Not Mine* 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S/23 On FCBO

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score
This car is not mine although I wish it was, hmmm. I saw this gem on the sister site FCBO as I am also a member, figured I would share. It is a real S/23 factory 383 2bbl and a triple pickle (green on green on green) car. The owner says it had a 318 in it when he got it, the hard work is done and he has most of the parts including the carpet and headliner. This car was a disaster compared to how it is now from his build thread on it. Check the for sale thread out in the classifieds section on FCBO, the car is located in North Carolina and could be yours for only $5,000.
20210427_161331.jpg
20210427_161347.jpg
Dash assy97.jpg
steering column6.jpg
20210427_161350.jpg
20210427_161354.jpg

There you go Eric, perfect Carlisle cruiser.

They are very nice looking and driving cars.
My cousin has one.

I really like them and kind of want one one day. However, my biggest concern with them is the size. My garage isn't long enough to handle one of those beasts!!!

I think the rear quarter panel may be one of the longest ever produced close to a Cadillac for sure.

It's a blue S23 with the white reflective stripe. He's owned it since 1983 I believe.
It used to be really sharp with about 80k on it. He always took good care of it and used to tow his boat with it in new Orleans.
He since moved to Houston and it's just sat for about 6-8 years.

from Justin former member extraordinaire

70 Sport Fury GT 440-6bbl hood up -blue- @ MoparNation74 FBBO.jpg

I love this red S/23 alot and I think it is way better than triple green, BUT I think he brought down the value by changing the color and everything. I can see if this car was a Fury III, that's just my opinion and 2 cents

Not to get of topic but I miss that guy
me too :thumbsup:

very knowledgeable & helpful

very opinionated too
probably why I got along with him
very often he was 100% correct too

:luvplace:

Auto Transport Service
Back