• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Not Mine, 1973 Daytona Tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice the little disco ball to the right of the dash?

been for sale for a couple years now....and at that price, he will end up keeping it

I wouldn't be caught dead in that pile. its looks more like a tuna boat than anything

what a bone head . he is better off sticking to screwing up chevys and leave our mopars alone . what a A hole:icon_puke_r::rolling::ky::pottytrain2: I say:icon_hang:him what a :tard: and 24,000 yah sure its worth it .:icon_weed:

been for sale for a couple years now....and at that price, he will end up keeping it

Yeah, I've been seeing it on craigslist off an on for the past couple of years. Always thought that the guy was a little off his rocker for making it.

I've never seen one of those before. I think he ordered ALL of the decals, from all of the years. I am curious about how/who did the door depressions though

Maybe he can rent it out to the next Fast and furious movie?
:eek:ccasion14:

That is proof that effort does not always produce good results.

Watcha mean, 72Fourspeed? You don't think it's beautiful?

It's not that bad, if it was half the price, I would think about it and have fun with it, convert it to a 4 speed for sure. Love a real one, but at 100k + ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back