• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not mine -- 68 Super Bee

Seeing ads like this just makes me want to strangle someone!!:mad: This car was probably a good driver and just needed some TLC to make it great... in 1991!! Some bozo just left it rot in the dirt for 30 years, and now it's just a worthless parts car!!

What a crying shame that it was parked there and left to die:BangHead:. My hats off to whoever can save it.....

pics please,I do not do facebook.

g?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=478219&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=8UsR0NvTexMAX_UEUD-&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
g?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=478219&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=KR6KYN_PtKYAX-CApja&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
g?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=465e0a&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=XkAUK8E4htUAX-6A5AB&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

That is sad, very sad. $3K, oh my so funny. Not much on it to part out, if it did I would go get it and save it.

RGAZ

you just never know till you look at it.

Auto Transport Service
Back