• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Mine- from California Car Clubs administration- house for sale

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
We will be selling our home in Madera Ranchos late this year, or early next, as soon as we're out. The property is great for anyone who likes to collect cars, or other toys. The home has an attached oversized 3 car garage (880 sq. ft.) and a 1200 sq. ft. metal shop, big enough for another 6 cars. We also have gated RV parking with power and a dump station, and an artists studio. Flyer is attached just in case someone might be interested.

CED2EDF6-1FCA-4038-8B90-BBB5F410637C.jpeg

Madera is just up the road from me and the Madera Ranchos is a nice place.

$528k isn't a crazy price for out here
if it's clean, should be only 12 years old

I like the idea of a 1200 sgft shop & the 880 sgft 3 car garage

only on a 1/2 an acre, could be seen as a minus

but it's less yard (work) to take care of that way

$528k isn't a crazy price for out here
if it's clean, should be only 12 years old

I like the idea of a 1200 sgft shop & the 880 sgft 3 car garage

only on a 1/2 an acre, could be seen as a minus

but it's less yard (work) to take care of that way

1/2 acre would be my preference for just that reason... As long as you don't wind up with neighbors from hell....

few years back I was looking at an acre surrounded on three sides by orchards... Heaven most of the year... Harvest season ya gotta seal everything up or get it covered with dust.... Got outbid... The land is still vacant and back up for sale again... For about double what it sold for last time... But it ain't selling....

I'll still stand by what I said that was subsequently removed. Just a shame is all that it has come to this:usflag::usflag::usflag:!!!cr8crshr/Bill

Taxes are 1% of the purchase price or asset value, whichever is lower plus and school bonds and other crap. So $5500 a year sounds about right.

Auto Transport Service
Back