• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE-LOOKING FOR RESPONSES

The parts aren't worth much. Body maybe $10k depending on bondo, Powertrain maybe $3k? So perhaps 10% of his asking price. Sometimes people should give more thought before embarking on a project.

If the paint, body, and interior was weird and the rest was stock high performance Mopar or vide versa I can see it for maybe $45K but both? No thanks.

I think 12,500 nailed it. Pull the motor and any salvageable gtx trim trinkets and throw the carcass in the trash can

I agree with the 10% of asking price comment. The cost to make it right again would exceed the value of the car, by far…

The parts aren't worth much. Body maybe $10k depending on bondo, Powertrain maybe $3k? So perhaps 10% of his asking price. Sometimes people should give more thought before embarking on a project.
The engine is worth $25-$30k if it's a 409, 348 just the worth of the blower set up. The rest of the car looks like he's on drugs

I like the 70's style wild paint/ build styles but there was also plain old bad taste back then also. That mural would be weird even on a 70's van

The seller states:
"It took me 3 years to build "Thumper". If you were to build it today it would cost over $300,000 and long time to build."

My take:

"It would take a head injury and a lot of Methamphetamine to build this car today".

The seller states:
"It took me 3 years to build "Thumper". If you were to build it today it would cost over $300,000 and long time to build."

My take:

"It would take a head injury and a lot of Methamphetamine to build this car today".
Thumper,more like Huffer,as in spray paint huffer!

Dozens and dozens of other, more suitable cars to do that to.

Not a GTX, it's a GMX

00B0B_1XHKIE1KPXs_07K05d_600x450.jpg

00G0G_2j5dacaaZ9g_07K05W_600x450.jpg

01111_eYHVbsOdPBn_07K05d_600x450.jpg

00e0e_1zdhXKmyZSO_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

"If you were to build it today it would cost over $300,000 and long time to build."

And that's not the only reason no one would build it today.

I remember seeing a similar 69 Road Runner at the world of wheels car show in Boston, but it had a blown 426 Hemi in it and the murals continued into the engine compartment. The chrome headers weren't even discolored, we figured that it was just for show and was never ran. My friend said that the engine probably had no internal parts in it! Lol

John Wayne so that's what stupid looks like.png

stupid people doing stupid ****

my thoughts
Smiley Barfing.jpg

Above comments cover my opinion adequately

But why oh WHY would you not put a blown W-motor into a CHEVY? Or an Anglia?Or a Willys? or an Austin ? Or ANYTHING but a MOPAR!

Auto Transport Service
Back