• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nothing like a Superbee.

Welcome from Alabama, great work on a worthy project.

Welcome from Illinois Kevin!! Bee-utiful! Your work and your end product are very impressive. You sir, are an artist!!

Gotta give all of the credit to the best body man in my whole area he did the whole car on his own, with plenty of help from me of course but I know nothing about body work. I do love messing with those engines though. Adding a 6-pack to it once we get the engine painted and put back in. Excited to post more pics later this week

Welcome.

95A09FC1-3843-4FD2-9118-64B08A62F158.jpeg

That blue is GORGEOUS I love the rims too. Really thinking about getting those dog dish rims for mine in the future and paint them purple.

Thanks. I have dog dish caps on now as well.

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Here's my 70 Super Bee Tribute. Started life in LA as a Coronet 500

"BOGUSBEE"

BEE MARMORA CRUZ.jpg
BEE MARMORA.jpg

Welcome from the west coast. You live in the town Carwood Lipton, Band of Brothers, is from?

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

maybe start another thread "a build thread"
somewhere, like Members builds or year-specific forums etc.
You'll get a lot more viewers, than just the welcome wagon

good luck & nice job

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. I bet that Plum Crazy is going to be eye-popping in the sunlight.

Welcome Kevin! Sounds like you have two very worthy’70’s there. Plum Crazy is a nice color to go with, Yeah, Super Bees are very cool!

Auto Transport Service
Back