• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Nothing we can do"... but they did

VFilms

Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
At Cranky's suggestion I'm following up on a recent thread I posted, just to be fair to Classic Industries.
Had a product issue regarding parts purchased from CI. 2 emails not returned and a phone call to customer service did not solve the problem. Today I received a call from Tony at CI. Nice talk. He's contacting the manufacturer and has issued a full credit. Just wanted others to know.
Also wondering if my earlier post on FBBO prompted the call.

Oh I'm sure it did! They'd do their self a BIG favour if someone on staff actually monitored their account here. Even tagging them in posts doesn't seem to get any attention...

I don't know but as the saying goes, the squeaky wheel get the grease seems to have been applied here? Even if it did take awhile. Glad you got it worked out.

At Cranky's suggestion I'm following up on a recent thread I posted, just to be fair to Classic Industries.
Had a product issue regarding parts purchased from CI. 2 emails not returned and a phone call to customer service did not solve the problem. Today I received a call from Tony at CI. Nice talk. He's contacting the manufacturer and has issued a full credit. Just wanted others to know.
Did they send you a pickup tag to return the product or did the let you keep it?

2 emails not returned and a phone call to customer service did not solve the problem.
How many other unfortunate customers didn't get a response? No excuse for a business not to answer emails/calls from customers. C-19 or not, even if its late.

Classic has always taken care of me with any problems, always easy to deal with. That being said it was description problems or damage, they treated me right, zero arguments. I have asked them to pull a part and take pictures, they did that too. They have been a great vendor for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back