• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NTB 65 Satellite and 68 Sport Satellite Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a posting up.4000.00 for everything. 2 383's, all major body work done. Big block tranny, extra doors, grill, tail light panel, headlight rings. Buckets, console, shifter, dash etc.

I tried to find your post for the car and nothing came up. It could be me. I have been away from FBBO for quite a while and I am still getting familiar with how it works. I did try searching for a 65 plymouth satellite for sale and used your moniker moparker but nothing came up.

Here are some frames and the K frame.
I'll get close ups of the core but just has mild surface rust. No pitting. All my crap comes from the desert.
Sorry I don't have a left fender.
I'll PM you my info and get ahold of me when your back

View attachment 743566 View attachment 743567 View attachment 743568 View attachment 743569 View attachment 743570
Nice photos, thanks. I am just getting back into the swing of things since my trip. I did find a Belvedere 2 4 door sedan a/c car not far from me and bought it. It has most of what i need except for left front fender. What is with that left front, seems like it has always been the hardest fender to locate since I have been doing 65 Sats. Larry

Hi Todd, Do you also have left front fender? Can you send me photos of left and right fenders. Are any big block satellite fenders? Larry

Under cars for sale. 65 Satellite project.
20190314_162452.jpg
20190314_162118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back