• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nut Box

metaldad

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
i work in downtown chitcago.
shitcago has commuter electric rail lines. collectively named 'the ''el'''. some are underground. some in the outlying regions are at street level. some are elevated, downtown is encircled with under and above ground el tracks, giving the area the term 'the loop'. this old scrap iron was built around the turn of the 20th century. beams riveted. lotsa traffic during peak hours. remember, this **** is old. trains dropping electric sparks. old rusted iron pieces fall. commuters toss garbage. i take the same route, every frikking day for the past 20 years, except when my route is impassable.
imagine my surprise, when i spotted a r/t parked at 530 am under the tracks, unattended. like i stated, crap from above, follow the laws of gravity. car aint perfect, a 15 footer, but still. and, cars get stolen regularly. car jacked even. saw this dodge last month.
haven't posted, been busy. haven't seen her since.
20180604_070351.jpg
20180604_070342.jpg
20180604_070323.jpg

Last edited:
today, in the same exact damn spot, at 545am, unattended,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, was this!
car looked near perfect. gotta be the same moron.
20180717_060959.jpg
20180717_061019.jpg
20180717_061030.jpg

no doorman anywhere i could see, either time. no biznesses open at that time near these cars. no one sitting on a bench, standing in a corner, sleeping on a bench. just lite pedestrian traffic
and, i now see, i futzed up the interior pick. it was pretty nice

Comes into the city at o-dark thirty to avoid traffic and to get a great parking spot - maybe even to get better rates on tolls or whatever?
Has a flexible schedule that allows him/her to come and go as they please - maybe even owns the joint?
Hey, imaginations' the limit if we're wild assed guessing here, but it appears that:
a. he wants to drive his cars - understandable
b. he has to go to the city
Perhaps he's found a way to make that work? From the looks of the cars so far, he ain't exactly hurting for income.

Comes into the city at o-dark thirty to avoid traffic and to get a great parking spot - maybe even to get better rates on tolls or whatever?
Has a flexible schedule that allows him/her to come and go as they please - maybe even owns the joint?
Hey, imaginations' the limit if we're wild assed guessing here, but it appears that:
a. he wants to drive his cars - understandable
b. he has to go to the city
Perhaps he's found a way to make that work? From the looks of the cars so far, he ain't exactly hurting for income.
i cant afford to park at a meter anymore . the city sold the rights to a private party, and the rates skyrocketed. area is surrounded by parking garages. way better rates.
toll ways, madiganistan has them. they jacked the rates also. no tolls thru the city (yet)
parked in front of a 20 story residential, that has it's own private lot. no one in the few open view windows on the first floor. anything higher, the damage is done before he'd get to the street, plus, above the 3rd floor, you wont see the car, due to the tracks and the angle

Eh, like I said, wild assed guessing.
Maybe it's an omen meant for you? :)

This guy is someones Grandpa, Dad, Brother, Uncle,or friend with a strong like for nice cars. He's a lot North of a Moron or Nutbox. Dave

Auto Transport Service
Back