• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OC Auto Carpets

The Rebel

Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
Anyone ever buy from these guys?
Screenshot_20240226-063006.png
Screenshot_20240226-063256.png

They're out in Simi Valley, CA. Was wondering how their quality is.

Contact them and ask if they're a drop-shipper for ACC carpets...everyone else is (or was), from Legendary to Rock Auto.

Looks like they are the same company based on the the information at the top.
Screenshot_20240226-160953.png

Okay, I figured as much.....in that case, go with whoever has the best prices and shipping times.
I used to get carpet from Legendary because well, they're "Legendary"....but all they did was charge me more and take way longer.
I would get the exact same kits from Rock Auto, for less money and I'd have them in about week-10 days instead of a month.

Interestingly enough I went to ACCs site and look at the price difference.

Screenshot_20240226-162245.png

So doing some more research looks like OC Auto Carpets is a reseller for ACC but at a lower price. Gonna buy from them.
Screenshot_20240226-163818.png

Rock Auto has the same item and about $4 cheaper.

Bought them this morning from Rock Auto.

Lowest price for them as well as the shipping. What l liked even more was the fact l was able to do split payments on a few gift cards l had that were less than the full cost of them.

Am I reading that right?

38 bucks?

Wasn't it almost 200 a few years ago?

Not sure but the list price on Rock Auto was the cheapest with the shipping at $47.62 total out the door.

That's not for front or back floor carpets. That's console and something else, maybe. Floor carpets front and rear about $165.

Last edited:
That's what I thought.

Hard to find/see in the OP.

Hey guys yes this is just for the console carpet.

The prices are lower from retailers due to sales numbers. ACC doesn't sell as many carpets, thus the higher prices.

Auto Transport Service
Back