• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Odd Car show comments

I had a guy come up to me the other day at a cruise night and ask if my 70 Charger was a 66 or a 67 Chevelle. I said neither, it's a Nova. He said, nice Nova and walked away. He was older than me and grew up with these cars. How do people not know the differences?

I had a guy come up to me the other day at a cruise night and ask if my 70 Charger was a 66 or a 67 Chevelle. I said neither, it's a Nova. He said, nice Nova and walked away. He was older than me and grew up with these cars. How do people not know the differences?
There are some guys out there that have zero interest in cars. Like a woman who doesn't know a VW from a Caddy. Strange but true.

He was just being a dick. Obviously a Chevy guy wishing he owned a cool car like yours.

That is surprising. Especially after the F+F franchise. :D

Funny thing was no one ever called my 71 Cuda a Camaro like they did my Challenger lol. I never saw how a Challenger could ever look like a Camaro......
A guy I have known for around 38 years now and is into 'hotrods' asked me a couple of weeks ago if I still had my Challenger.

He was referring to my '70 GTX.

Some people are a waste of oxygen and space.

Just think, guys….. those dudes that can’t tell a Charger from a GTO are the ones that probably don’t mind electric cars and the mandates to drive them.

Eh, I'd have a hard time telling a Hyundai from a Honda these days....

Wait, is that not the same thing? :rofl:

Just think, guys….. those dudes that can’t tell a Charger from a GTO are the ones that probably don’t mind electric cars and the mandates to drive them.
Don't even start with that crap!! Thanks

I'm not a fan of most car shows, but I participate to get together with three high school classmates who attend on a regular basis. The Hemi GTX inevitably draws the comment, "too bad it doesn't have a four speed." I get better reactions at the local gas stations. View attachment 1352535
I just love that air cleaner.

Auto Transport Service
Back