• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OEM 15" Rally Wheels with Center Caps and Trim Rings for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

193rdsow

Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 15" rally wheels that are Chrysler part# 3699461 with center caps #346105. Also have like new trim rings. Everything is painted and ready to nest all. Please see pix. $500 for everything. I'm in central Pa near York.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,945
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 830
Educate me....I'm interested in these, but I thought factory rallys were always 14".......

I was told that 15" were after market. Maybe I was told wrong....

If they are truly 15", what is the width 6" 7" 8" , bolt pattern and back spacing.

I'm not too far where York, Pa.

Educate me....I'm interested in these, but I thought factory rallys were always 14".......

If they are truly 15", what is the width 6" 7" 8" , bolt pattern and back spacing.

ill get that for you tomorrow morning.

That part number (3699461) means it should be 15 X 6.5 inches. For 1975 - 77 model years.

15 x 7 rims were optional

15" Rally's went on TAs and AARs along with Hemi cars. They also were put on later model Mopars. I always thought they looked better than the 14" wheels.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know what standard back spacing was for these rims?

The wheels measure 7 1/2" overall in width and 6 1/2" inside the lip. Backspace is 4.5".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back