• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Off Beaten Path

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
When i get these two handled, then i'll do a 68 4 door Coro

IMG_20160518_191915.jpg IMG_20160518_191931.jpg IMG_20160326_091918.jpg IMG_20160213_172142.jpg IMG_20160517_093159.jpg IMG_20160517_093356.jpg

Jimi, is Fireball named after the Deep Purple album?

Blackmoore is king.

Jimi, is Fireball named after the Deep Purple album?

Blackmoore is king.

I dont Know, but Fireball was coach mfgr's name,,not model...i think all they did were Class C's...What research ive done into them, People tend to hang onto them. You know they all built with bs mobile home materials,,but ive had tioga Dodges, Travelcraft, Ford class B..couple class A's....but the assemblage just shows more care than others, even though its base model,no gennie, no roof A/C. Far as the factory's motivation to name, dont know,,,but it has a art-deco kinda thing going on a little. Love the Fireball album...."Anyone's Daughter" Saw Deep Purple in 73....Jon Lord is insane....Yeah Blackmore is in top rungs.......but How about Frank Marino...imo, Live on VooDoo Child (not chile, like so many get wrong) Frank waxed it better than SRV....Mahogany Rush.......& Orianthi!!!, that Aussie Hot Rod murders the axe grind, AND, She puts in a break sometimes before chorus....pure dynamics, glint in Her eye, eternity in 3 beats((HOTT HOTT))....cuz im a VooDoo Child, Lawd Knows im a ....voodoo child.....raise up an island...might even bring a little sand.......

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back