• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Offenhauser dual quad manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

CustomRoyal

Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
I'm after an Offenhauser low profile dual quad manifold p/n 5206 to suit 413,426, 440.
I realize this isn't an ideal manifold and there are better ones out there but I need this as it appears to be the lowest profile manifold around.
Thanks

I'm after an Offenhauser low profile dual quad manifold p/n 5206 to suit 413,426, 440.
I realize this isn't an ideal manifold and there are better ones out there but I need this as it appears to be the lowest profile manifold around.
Thanks
Found this link on KIJIJI - It's in Montreal, Canada, about 1 1/2 hours from where I live. Price is probably not firm. I'm thinking he will take less

Please be aware for the RB 413, 426 and 440 the Edelbrock dual plane dual quad manifold is available new. Its price is often LESS than what people are asking for a 45 year old Offenhauser or 50 plus year old factory iron intake manifold. Edelbrock 5440 Edelbrock CH-28 Dual Quad Intake Manifolds | Summit Racing
Thanks castcrankguy. I haven't seen the the Edelbrock manifold but in the photos I've seen the carbs sit considerably higher than the old Offenhauser "low profile" manifold. Unfortunately I have limited hood clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back