• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Offy intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Printdoc

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
7624847-R61969RoadRunnerandparts257.jpg

I found this intake looks good save for the broken plate. anyone know if a stock plate might work. Offy wants over 100 bucks for a plate if they have one in stock

yup it can be repaired

take it to a good welder he'll be able to make your repairs ,if done right you won't be able to notice the repair

Sweet old tunnel ram! Since the one looks like it's in good shape, it might be easier and cheaper to make a template of it and have a new plate CNC cut instead of trying to recreate the missing piece and tig weld it up.

you could weld enough on to machine a new ear or have new ones made. I had brackets made for my rear brakes pretty reasonable but those were out of steel and I provided them with the engineering drawing. Realistically you might be about the same price as buying the original replacement but worth getting priced out from a professional.

dual quad linkage help

Mopar maniacs I need some help please I have the Offenhauser intake you see above matching set of elderbrock carburetors I also purchased the linkage the fuel lines everything from Summit they tell me that it will absolutely work however I can't wrap my mind around how that linkage will work if I can use my original Freidel everything looks like it needs to be custom nothing from the box looks like it will fit. any tips on the linkage the progressive kick down the throttle or pictures you can send me would be very helpful and of course I have my cart on a part I need to get back together as soon as possible 911 help please

Last edited:
I made a mistake and ordered a replacement plate from offy over 2 weeks ago and all that will tell me is will let you know if there's a problem they can tell me if it's made can tell me if it shipped can tell me anything except they do have my money

if you suspect trickery stop the payment. Then they will "tell you" what the problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back