• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh geeze...here we go

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
I tried watching ABC World News and was met with the loonies meeting in Colorado. It isn't 30 minutes since it happened, and they've already shown the Toad Woman nominating (with all sincerity possible:black_eye: ) HOPEless for Prez FOUR TIMES.

I mean really.

FOUR FREAKIN TIMES we gotta see this woman who could care less about "the" candidate FOUR FREAKIN TIMES in less than 30 minutes?:fit::pixie::fit::fight::mad_6:

I may never watch broadcast TV again

I have a TV - for watching movies.

I have not had cable TV for just over 20 years now. I have never missed it.

Hey 69rummer, Why are You Dems always whining? is it a genetic thing us normal people ( libertarians) don't have in our double helix?

I'm not a Dem. I just found it painful....no...nauseating having her bug eyed horse toothed face on my TV

any democrat convention is a freak show..........for some reason all them goofy phockers look like circus folk

DemoConvention.gif

Now THAT image is funny.

Funny and disturbing all at the same time. :rolling:

Kinda ironic too, since it's in her own self-serving best interests to see him LOSE, so she can get what she really wants for herself.....

Auto Transport Service
Back