• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK, so no more birthday wishes? I still love you.

Happy birthday buddy.... umm yesterday we thought you were napping and didnt want to bother you...
Hope it was a great day!!!
:)

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY 68gtxman!
Mine was yesterday also. I had a crappy day at work and then a nice dinner.

IMG_1197.JPG

Ice cream just for...

Hmmm...I never cared if anyone online wished me a happy birthday. It seems sort of like an empty gesture unless you actually know the person sending the message.
When someone posts about a health scare, a dying relative or the loss of a pet, I respond if I have interacted with them but I often wonder if any of it matters. Do these people posting this stuff get comfort from the condolences? I'm unsure on that.
I have had sadness in my life, mostly in the last 8 years. For most of my 52, I have glided through life with very few worries. Healthy, happy, no addictions, no huge mistakes, etc. Oddly, it is only since I started joining online forums that I lost family members, pets and had to have a surgery. Maybe these forums prompted these tragedies?
(No they didn't)

Happy Bbody-Blated-Birthday. Sounds like your having a great time. wish we were there too.

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY 68gtxman!
Mine was yesterday also. I had a crappy day at work and then a nice dinner.
Wish that I knew. You could have joined us on the cruise! Sorry I missed it and hope you got enough cake!

I've NEVER gotten an HBD, and I was a gold member for years, was #10 in the post count for many months, and have been a member since 2002!

But enough about me....

HBBD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERN DOG!
(When ever the heck it is!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YY1!
(When ever the heck yours is too!)

You all (except Joey) missed my birthday yesterday. :soapbox::drama: Oh well, I still love you.

Maybe I am getting too sentimental in my old age, but I still had a great birthday scuba diving in St. Thomas. Saw three sea turtles and a sting ray, inter alia. And I survived to tell the tale!

Today, we are in Antigua and went on a snorkel excursion. Tomorrow is St. Lucia and a zip line excursion. Wish you all were here!

Sorry we missed it if it makes you feel better I don't know your name ether ....
They forgot mine too but hell I forgot mine also did know till I got my candle blown out!!! Anyways I want to go scuba diving I want to get my sert and equipment since I'm in FL. By the treasure coast I might get lucky and be richer the r.c.!!!!! Or eaten by a shark ether way I'll die happy !

Happy b day

Auto Transport Service
Back