• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okay, most people I know do it..what ya get yourself for Christmas?

That looks like a nice unit RC. A transmission jack will be one of my first purchases when I get the new lift in. What is the cost?

A grand. Been wanting one for a long time & I'm just going to bite the bullet.

got hernia surgery i've been waiting on for 6 years, finally squeezed it in. sore as hell right now but could feel the difference immediately. now i can cough without holding my nuts in place, yayy!!

20181226_123208.jpg
I just sent my 472 Hemi to the machine shop! Merry Christmas to me!

we're do to get pistons , rods , rock'r assy's for three different engine builds . its been a order n wait game . i hope this big'st wedge build goes easier . two stack'd up in the machine shop for finish , before the big'r one gets its bore sized for the piston ordered . these orders just seem to drag on sometimes . but maybe in jan 2019 i can get with the ordering again , pistons , rods , ect.... for my big inch max wedge engine for my 63 sfgc car .

Hey mar do you know of Allen bros? I know someone who works there

Indeed I do. Very fine meats-they have high-end stuff. It's the kind I take home, but not really sell...

I buy where they do, but when it arrives to me, I get to portion it out myself. :D

For your viewing pleasure, a couple of Prime B-in Ribeyes and a few Prime B-in Strips that have graced my coals...

DSC02556.JPG
DSC02597.JPG
DSC02559.JPG

A Food Saver Sportsman and a few bags is all you need to store it fresh-frozen for 3 months, minimum.

Last edited:
Indeed I do. Very fine meats they have-high-end stuff. It's the kind I take home, but not really sell...

I buy where they do, but when it arrives to me, I get to portion it out myself. :D

For your viewing pleasure, a couple of Prime B-in Ribeyes and a few Prime B-in Strips that have graced my coals...

View attachment 696027 View attachment 696030 View attachment 696031

A Food Saver Sportsman and a few bags is all you need to store it fresh-frozen for 3 months, minimum.
Bob McKee ring a bell?

2003 pacific skiff 2325v 1/4 thick 5058 alloy power by 4.2 liter sho 250 4 stroke Yamaha best to self gift in many years for me

:thumbsup:

Looks to me like you have a Power Boat in the makin'...a voyage to Bimini perhaps?

Santa ordered me a FULL wiring harness for my 69 Coronet from Ron Francis....including a dash harness with a single plug in! Won't be here for three weeks but it's the thought that counts right?? I have plenty of other things to work on and have a friend lined up to help with it. Merry Christmas to ME!

I got myself a Holley Dominator manifold 300-14 to go with a unused 750 holley dbl pumper I have laying around.

Auto Transport Service
Back