• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD old crusty distributors

Status
Not open for further replies.

HALIFAXHOPS

MSGT(ret) and MOPAR only distributor rebuilder!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:10 PM
Reaction score
I need core distributors for rebuilding on the cheap what do you have?

DSC01304.JPG

B/B mopars only?

Any mopar preferred but will take any actually have a ton of nos points etc for all makes trying to stay with points.

Basically looking for cheap core to rebuild, hey if they work keep or sell them. Totally get it.

I am pretty simple, just checked out 30, disassembled new points, rotor, lubed 50, vac advances are all over the place if needed. That is with good ignition parts mostly blue streak. I have a few NOS mopar depends what I got them for. I will also use a distributor report to document the results. I have nos MOPAR slant gears also if needed. and the ride back also.

I have all the oem specs from 66-74 also.

Attachments

• dist report.pdf
    298 KB · Views: 117
you did me a solid on the points i needed.
ill fill a box full of these distributors for you and you set the price.
fair enough?
if so,lmk and ill take some pics in a day or two of them all.

$.001? Just kidding give me a rough idea at least? I definitely need some cores.

I think your about to get flooded.
:lol:

How are you holding up on condensers, for dual point? Any reason they wouldn't work for a Mallory?

How are you holding up on condensers, for dual point? Any reason they wouldn't work for a Mallory?
I am lost what condensors? I should have all of them and just got a box of points also.

Basically looking for cheap core to rebuild, hey if they work keep or sell them. Totally get it.
Are you interested in this before I toss it to landfill?
upload_2017-5-16_10-35-5.png

upload_2017-5-16_10-35-16.png

upload_2017-5-16_10-35-26.png

upload_2017-5-16_10-35-40.png

If so, send me a PM for address swapping. Only asking for actual postage to send it to you.
Needs the small brown bush on bottom of the shaft. :)

Hell yeah I will take it that is exactly what I want, those bushings always crack I cant find any around either, going to try to get some made out of bronze by a friend.

Shoot me your paypal and a price to 17032. and I usually use those flat rate padded USPS bags for the inbound ones if that is ok. Hell I have put gear sets in them!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back