• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Old junk yard closing in East Troy Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970beep

Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4636678449.html

Went here many times back in the 1980's. Made a return visit today. Some trim pieces throughout the yard but they are crushing stuff weekly. Saw several 66-67 Mopar B bodies, mostly 4 drs and wagons. If you are near the area, not a bad way to spend a fall Saturday. Several C bodies with big block parts too. Enjoy.
John
100_3282.jpg100_3244.jpg100_3246.jpg100_3247.jpg100_3254.jpg

whats left of the wrecked blue 70

The wrecked blue 70 is a 2 door hardtop that was hit hard in front and also hit in rear. It is pretty well stripped of all usable parts. There is a blue front bench seat that could maybe be used for a lower core as the passenger side seat back is gone. It did have the headrest on the drivers side. I did not take a real close look at this car beyond what I posted here from memory. If I get back there, I will try to get some more pictures of some of the B Bodies in the yard.
For anyone in the greater Chicago area, this yard is located fairly close to Alpine Valley just to give you an idea. It is on Hwy 20 about 4 miles west of I-43 on the west side of East Troy WI. They are open on Fridays and Saturdays.
John

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a link to my other pics I took but not of B Bodies if anyone is interested in old cars in junk yard type pics.
http://s681.photobucket.com/user/383jrb/library/East%20Troy%20Wisconsin%20Junk%20Yard%20September%202014?sort=3&page=1

I walked that yard back in the 80's and got a lot of my 62 parts' did not know if they opened it back up. drove by several years ago and saw a lot of cars over grown with brush but no sign of business. I will see if I can get there on a Saturday just to enjoy the walk.

John,
How are their prices? Was thinking of trying to go sometime this week and see what's left.

I asked about a decent rear bumper for a 57 Dodge and was told $60 a steering wheel for a 60 Dodge $50. There was a 62 Plymouth wagon in my pics that I didn't get a close look at but it had the grille for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back