• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OLD MEMBER NEW ACCOUNT

Cawley

Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
I was an old member under xmanjr. Im new now at CAWLEY Ive owned E, B, & A bodies I currently own a 67 barracuda. PS i do paint & body on every thing & any thing. From mild to wild paint jobs. I am located in Milton PA. Thanks again for having me as a member

Welcome from Alabama, why the change?
My dad was on here for many years then we lost him in 2017. He was XMAN & i kindve took over for him as XMANJR. Thought it was time to go on my own kind of speaking. I got my own email address & password on here. The 67 GTX in my picture was my dads. We restored it together. Unfortunately i had to sell it.

Sorry for your loss (dad, and GTX). Any current projects?

Welcome back. I think I sold you some A-body disc brake spindles??? I also think you painted a 67 GTX for a guy I sold a set of Original GTX taillights as he wasn't happy with the reproductions a few months ago...

Welcome back. I think I sold you some A-body disc brake spindles??? I also think you painted a 67 GTX for a guy I sold a set of Original GTX taillights as he wasn't happy with the reproductions a few months ago...
wasnt me the only 2 67 GTXs i did was my dads 4spd & auto cars

Sorry for your loss (dad, and GTX). Any current projects?
i wanted a 70 charger in a bad way but couldnt find one in my budget so i bought a 67 barracuda thats my project my work shop is open no projects yet

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome to FBBO

sorry & condolences for your dad

I assume you changed your screen name from Cawley to @XMAN JR

Auto Transport Service
Back