• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old USAF bumper sticker

Gary Stavely

Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
This may be a long shot but I have a old USAF sticker on the bumper of my 1967 Coronet. The other day I did remove it as I am doing a full restoration of the vehicle that has sat for many years, the car was made in California. The sticker is something I often wonder about, I will probably never know the history beyond the last 20 or so years but
20210711_002125.jpg
I often wonder if at one time a military personnel maybe owned the car. Anyways it's faded but maybe someone will recognize it on here, thx!

If it is front it can be a older base sticker.

Then again, maybe not! Access stickers were DoD not USAF. It must be for something totally different? I've never seen one like that!
ps%3A%2F%2Fmedia.defense.gov%2F2007%2FAug%2F21%2F2000457694%2F780%2F780%2F0%2F070821-F-0912D-001.jpg

This may be a long shot but I have a old USAF sticker on the bumper of my 1967 Coronet. The other day I did remove it as I am doing a full restoration of the vehicle that has sat for many years, the car was made in California. The sticker is something I often wonder about, I will probably never know the history beyond the last 20 or so years but View attachment 1138501 I often wonder if at one time a military personnel maybe owned the car. Anyways it's faded but maybe someone will recognize it on here, thx!
area 51:D

Auto Transport Service
Back