• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Olivia Newton John RIP

@polywideblock, I hope you just had a fat finger episode for dishing out a big red X, and don't disagree with me that Olivia was one of the best looking babies from my youth.

Rest In Peace!

Olivia Newton-John... oh how the 70's wouldn't be the same without her beauty and her angelic voice. A young man's ( me ) dream back in the day. She was the epitome of SWEET. Loved her, a perfect example of a lovely woman. Rest in Peace, dear Olivia.

RIP.... quite a talent.
IMO, her ability to reach across to different genres was a big part of her success. I do remember she caused quite a stir winning a country music award way back in the day, being a foreigner and all. Unheard of in those days.

You gotta scroll way back...but i think she was the first non-american even nominated way back in `74.... ten years before anyone else won...
[/URL]

Last edited:
Olivia a year ago. Still hot

OIP.jpg

If I recall, her (then) boyfriend went missing many years back. Can't remember the details, but it was strange.

When I was a kid I thought she was Elton John's sister.
Rest in piece Olivia.

What a FOX.

Did she start America's love affair with Australia?

Auto Transport Service
Back