• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG Really

He,s correct,its a real eye catcher LOL

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:Hey Al, you would look good in it.

Driving that car would be like riding a moped, sure it's fun as long as no one sees ya. LOL
AL

Glad its there instead of here....:eek:

Might sell in Miami (in 1983).

its different alright. i have seen it down here, belleville. you definitley see before you hear it.

Kind of reminds you of the 60's psychedelic times.. Where's the bong man... Cheech and Chong lives and rides again!

That guy should be tared and feathered...Now i,m gonna have nightmares!!
Petty Blue 67 gtx

I can see that car coming in the air tonight... OH LORD

Couldn't resist the 80's Phil Collins reference.

I do not like that car.. Just sayin'

:knob::eek::icon_puke_l::icon_thumbdown:

Might sell in Miami (in 1983).
I was just thinking how 80's. It certainly doesn't float my boat.....but each to their own I...................................guess. I'd have to wear something like this if i was going to be seen in it, so i wouldn't be seen in it.......or........something

Attachments

• Picture 016 (Small) (Medium).jpg
    Picture 016 (Small) (Medium).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 208
not mine, i stole this pic from FABO .here is a 66/67 tastefully done, 4x4 using wagoneer parts and not sitting in the frame.

Attachments

• 4x4.jpg
    4x4.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 217
I was just thinking how 80's. It certainly doesn't float my boat.....but each to their own I...................................guess. I'd have to wear something like this if i was going to be seen in it, so i wouldn't be seen in it.......or........something

Yeah, the Predator mask would be a good way to go. If I saw you drive by in that, I'd have to yell:

"KILL ME! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT! DO IT NOW!"

Auto Transport Service
Back