• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of those times when you see an incredibly beautiful woman.

SteveSS

Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
I was at a car club meeting last night that was being held in the service lane of a local new car dealership. Through the glass wall looking into the waiting area, I saw this beautiful woman. She was doing some general cleaning of the area after hours. At 25 yards this chick was killer. She was dressed with a tight bare midriff top that accentuated her body and showed she knew how to dress for the best effect. She must have been taking a break when the meeting was let out because she was seated on one of the couches in the waiting area. As I walked by I looked down and she looked up and we shared a smile with some eye contact. Long black hair with some Lily Munster stripes on either side. Holy smokes it will take a good long while to forget that one!

This has nothing to do with me being awesome, I was just at the right place at the right time to see an incredibly beautiful woman.

As I walked by I looked down and she looked up and we shared a smile with some eye contact. Long black hair with some Lily Munster stripes on either side. Holy smokes it will take a good long while to forget that one!
....if only her nuts weren't hanging out.... :lol:

I used to do some work (and banking) at the training facility for my credit union.

Around 2005, there was a strikingly beautiful young trainee- I'm talking model pretty, but still "classical" beauty without being over made up either.

The kind you really can't help but look at, almost stare at.

Fast forward to around 2015, and who shows up working at my local branch? Yep, her.

10 years actually did her good and she was almost impossibly- more attractive.

During our exchange, I mentioned that I remembered her, which she found interesting and asked how I remembered her from 10 years ago.

When I said "because you are so beautiful", she blushed a little and said "thank you". Handled it quite well.

I imagine she gets that a lot. I asked if she did any modeling and she said no. I suggested she should look into it.

She was only there for about six months and I've never seen her again after that.

I've only told a stranger outright that they were beautiful three times in my life.

Age and loss of cute-ness has changed me. My days of lust and some accomplishments are LONG gone and accepted it reluctantly at first. Ahh, some nice memories are all that remain..

Age and loss of cute-ness has changed me. My days of lust and some accomplishments are LONG gone and accepted it reluctantly at first. Ahh, some nice memories are all that remain..
Yeah, this is apparently the next stage of life for me.... But, I am STILL a legend in my own mind! :thumbsup:

Yeah, this is apparently the next stage of life for me.... But, I am STILL a legend in my own mind! :thumbsup:
Enjoy it while ya got it, time onward to old age goes fast

For me it's been like the 60s Mopars. What turned my head in that era still does, if it's well preserved and still bears a passing resemblance to good days gone by. Newer stuff typically does nothing for me, metal or in the flesh. One exception a few years back when I was at Carlisle. Attractive young server at a local restaurant had perfectly executed 1964 style make up and hair. I asked her if she possibly had a theatrical connection, or was affiliated with the Carlisle Events organization. She wasn't connected to either, but loved the era, and had an old aunt who had helped her achieve the look. I thanked her for making an old guy's day, and taking time to listen to my crap. She had a good sense of humor.

Attached is a reference for you younger guys. My favorite teacher, circa 1964. We are still in touch, and she is still gorgeous to me, all these years later. My wife is a slightly younger version.

Anne Riley '64.jpg

Last edited:
The entire first post was written all wrong. It should have looked like this......

1685931669073.jpeg

I never thought it would happen to me, but.......I was at a car club meeting last night that was being held in the service lane of a local new car dealership. Through the glass wall looking into the waiting area, I saw this beautiful woman. She was doing some general cleaning of the area after hours. At 25 yards this chick was killer. She was dressed with a tight bare midriff top that accentuated her body and showed she knew how to dress for the best effect. She must have been taking a break when the meeting was let out because she was seated on one of the couches in the waiting area. As I walked by I looked down and she looked up and we shared a smile with some eye contact. Long black hair with some Lily Munster stripes on either side. Holy smokes it will take a good long while to forget that one!

This has nothing to do with me being awesome, I was just at the right place at the right time to see an incredibly beautiful woman.

I remember interviewing for a receptionist when I was a corporate Controller in my early 30's. A 20ish year old gal came in to interview that was a total knockout, but to add to the allure was wearing what was probably the shortest dress I've ever seen in pubic public. As I conducted the interview, concentrating my best on her panties resume, a constant stream of employees paraded past my open office door. There were several service techs that worked out of the warehouse and were rarely seen in the office. Then the service manager, inventory control clerk, supplies salesman, and the owner of the company among others. Even the ladies were coming by to catch a glimpse. The jungle drums were beating! When she left, our new hire, an ex-army Ranger, was dead-lifting the rear bumper of his car in the parking lot.

After she left, the Boss-Man and about 30 others asked me if I hired her. My answer? Oh, HELL no! Production would cease and we'd be out of business in a month. I hired a woman in her 50's.

I remember interviewing for a receptionist when I was a corporate Controller in my early 30's. A 20ish year old gal came in to interview that was a total knockout, but to add to the allure was wearing what was probably the shortest dress I've ever seen in pubic public. As I conducted the interview, concentrating my best on her panties resume, a constant stream of employees paraded past my open office door. There were several service techs that worked out of the warehouse and were rarely seen in the office. Then the service manager, inventory control clerk, supplies salesman, and the owner of the company among others. Even the ladies were coming by to catch a glimpse. The jungle drums were beating! When she left, our new hire, an ex-army Ranger, was dead-lifting the rear bumper of his car in the parking lot.

After she left, the Boss-Man and about 30 others asked me if I hired her. My answer? Oh, HELL no! Production would cease and we'd be out of business in a month. I hired a woman in her 50's.
Early in my management career, my immediate boss made a point that he would always hire the most unattractive candidate for support staff who could perform the job. Lower cost, more productivity because of the lack of office distraction. Our responsibilities typically involved cleaning up problem operations which were losing money. An attractive administrative assistant was often part of the problem. When my boss showed up on the doorstep, the males at the location would all be wearing long faces, knowing what was in store.

When I made it to corporate headquarters, the human resources manager, a hard nosed older woman, applied the opposite approach to the receptionist at the front desk. With corporate accounts entering the building on a regular basis, she demanded that all hires possess high levels of physical attractiveness.

Last edited:
For about 15 years worked in offices that were around 75-80% female, some were direct reports. Married, divorced, single. Flirts, extroverts, introverts, *******, etc. The office parties were ahh – something back then. Don’t know how I survived all of it. Probably should stop here..

Two stories, one old, one recent.
In my mid twenties I got a job in West Edmonton Mall, at that time the largest mall in the world. I was stock boy for four women’s shoe stores. Me, and probably twenty young, female sales clerks. All were very attractive, some were stunning, all dressed to the nines. After work we’d go for beers. I’d walk into a bar with as many as eight beauties on my arm. I was king of the world.
Last year in Mazatlan, Mexico my wife needs some work on her glasses. We go to the Galeria Mall, an upscale mall. We go to the optometrist department and try explaining in poor Spanish what we want. They send for the manager, who speaks English. What appears is the most beautiful example of our species that I have ever seen. I’m not kidding. Not Hollywood beautiful with trout lips and plastic tits, but healthy, naturally beautiful. Long black hair, eyes like doe deer, about five foot eight, mostly leg. Perhaps thirty years old, give or take.
I later told my wife that I was contemplating throwing myself on the floor so that this woman could stand on me and not have to get her feet dirty, but wife was not amused.
I’m sixty two years old, seen lots of beautiful women. She was the number one.

Last edited:
For a while, I thought Julie Banderas was the most beautiful woman in the world-

1686655813742.png

In my younger days seeing a beautiful woman like that, and getting a smile in return for my gaze, I would think man I need to go talk to her, get to know her, ask her out maybe. In my older days I still enjoy the beauty, but my mind also says man how much trouble can that woman cause in my life. So I smile and walk away.

Auto Transport Service
Back