• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Or trade ‘70 Coronet R/T rear tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Petty Lives

Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1970 Coronet Convertible R/T. The rear tail lights are in good shape but have faded paint as shown in photo. I want to purchase or better yet trade my lens in on professionally restored lens.
Or I would like someone to share their knowledge about what color these were painted originally and where I can purchase rattle cans of the paint? I need the color name and paint code if possible.

E1768C92-AA15-40FE-B76D-DFFB9F38008A.jpeg

You got lucky to get such a cool car. Sounds like you are runnin’ down a dream, but the waiting is the hardest part. Working on a rare mopar your not just a face on the crowd, and it can feel like free fallin’ and like somebody is draggin’ your heart around, but baby even the losers get lucky sometimes. So don’t have a breakdown over this and get hurt.

Someone has this information, but it’s not me. I deal with a great gal at a local paint store, sort of an American girl, I can ask her.

Last edited:
I had a guy in Florida restore a set for my R/T. He did a great job. I can get you his info if you need it. LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back