• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Organisms are exploring space now....

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
For a few months, the United States Space Agency (NASA) has a history of ups and downs with the asteroid Psyche 16 . Last April it was announced that the organism programmed a mission to said cosmic body, as they found that it is worth more than the entire global economy of planet Earth . Just a few weeks ago, a researcher said that it was actually worthless, and now it is confirmed that it does harbor unusual riches .
Why the asteroid Psyche 16 is worth more than the entire global economy of planet Earth (msn.com)

upload_2021-8-10_7-10-19.png

Can't trust many of the "scientists today"
sad we have to dissect all of the info, follow the $$$
many of it is just to get more funding/grant money
they dupe/con the powers to be just to give them more...

they keep saying follow the science
which one do we/can we "actually" trust or believe

if it was/is worth that much
the Bloomberg's, Bezos's or Musk's of the world
would be doing something somehow & someway to get it

remember from movie Wallstreet
'Greed Is Good'
that is them, the 1st 2 anyway...

I'd like to see how the experts plan to harness that rock and land it back on Earth, without it burning up on re-entry and causing a cataclysmic event. :lol:

I'd like to see how the experts plan to harness that rock and land it back on Earth, without it burning up on re-entry and causing a cataclysmic event. :lol:
Only way would to be encasing it in another container that could withstand the friction...

Charlatans have been around for a long time.

It's a metallic object with empty space inside is around 35%. Obviously, it some sort of spacecraft. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

Only way would to be encasing it in another container that could withstand the friction...
Polystyrene packaging.....oh hang on, that is not environmentally friendly packing.

Maybe a carton from Amazombie? :lol:

Of Jeff could load it into his giant Phallic Rocket and gently guide it down into a field full of Foam mattresses.

Could u imagine the destruction something that size and that material would do if it hit us?

Just get it moved into orbit around the earth and have robots do the mining and delivery of small loads back to earth.

Hey, might be a good source of materials for nickel metal hydride batteries. Who knows, might have some lithium.

Just get it moved into orbit around the earth and have robots do the mining and delivery of small loads back to earth.

Hey, might be a good source of materials for nickel metal hydride batteries. Who knows, might have some lithium.
Just don't let Bruce Willis lead a team of 'experts' aka convicts, as they will likely fail, and cause mass hysteria and much vomiting. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back