• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Original 1970-72 Plymouth Air Grabber Air Cleaner Assembly Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparply

Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Original 1970-72 Plymouth 383 400 Air Grabber air cleaner assembly. This is the correct baseplate for the 383 400 engines. This includes the baseplate and lid. They are both original paint, original decals, no modifications, no repairs, never cleaned, excellent condition. Removed and in storage since the 70's this would be perfect for a survivor car or repainted for a show car. Very hard to find an OEM original in this condition. $600

The reproductions are very different from the originals in appearance. The originals have many details that the reproductions do not have. This assembly also shows you the correct decal placement and the correct paint colors.

I can send additional pictures if interested.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
fyi - I "think" this is the same air cleaner for '71 340 car with air grabber/ramcharger hoods. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Wouldn't the nameplate be different between a 383 and a 340.

I know they are between a 383 and a 440

340 440 use the same air cleaner base. Thats the difference between 383 440 low deck / tall deck height difference. 340 440 use the lower sitting air cleaner base due to being taller engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back