• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Original Manifolds 440 magnum out there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manawhatu

Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys , I am looking for original Manifolds for my 68 440 Magnum. are they out there , somewhere ? I am from Germany , but I am traveling from east Canada to the Southwest US and up to Oregon / Vancouver and back to the East Cost from May till October, so I could pick up a Pair . So please don't hesitate to offer everything that is in working Condition, no Cranks or deformation please . Thx in Advance Olli

Have a 68 dated set in WA state, meet on Interstate (I-5) on your way to vanc BC.

I have a set in Louisiana and I can ship them to you
Thx for your Offer ....Louisiana is not really in my Direction and please understand , I want to see with my own eyes before I buy a pair. And while I'm there, it should be possible. I'll pack them up and take them home with me. Sorry but The South is not on way .....have a good one ....cheers Olli

Have a 68 dated set in WA state, meet on Interstate (I-5) on your way to vanc BC.
that sounds terrific ......I let you know a couple of days before we are heading up there. I hope you can remain patient ....cause we be up there I guess in late August . If they are still available then , I would love to meet you .....we keep in Touch ....Cheers Olli

I have a very nice single left side one. I'm in the Rochester, NY area...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back