• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Tach

dragrazor

Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
66 Charger now has all FAST 303000 multiport EFI and using 6000-6045 for ignition aa well as 305013 distributer. want to keep using my original tach as well as the FAST held held.....Getting various "how-to" keep original working as well. So hoping a Mopar guy on here is running same System or similar. It now has a wiring harness that connects directly to the ignition box for the ECu, but do not want to hook it up and create that awful stink when electrical fire happens Any advice greatly welcomed :)

My original Tic-Toc-tach would not work with the modern electronics. I replaced it with a reproduction and it is good.
The original wasn't in the best condition anyway, the clock didn't work and the tach was slow to respond.

My original Tic-Toc-tach would not work with the modern electronics. I replaced it with a reproduction and it is good.
The original wasn't in the best condition anyway, the clock didn't work and the tach was slow to respond.
thanks for the reply :)

Auto Transport Service
Back