• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Original trunk floor cut out of a 1968 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meep-Meep

дворянин
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$300.00 nego and prefer local pick up from SF Bay Area. Shipping this might not be worth it, unless someone has a car going east or a container in Oakland with some room left.

This is a solid piece cut out of a non rusty 68 Road Runner. The rust you see in the trunk is surface and is not to the point of being weak. You can jump up and down on it and not damage it. Sand blast, etch prime, filler prime and paint. There are two torch cuts that were made at the very rear of the frame rails but those can be patched with steel sheet and ground smooth then undercoat over. The lower trunk lip is also in good shape. If you have a rusted out back section including the frame rails, and you want original Chrysler metal, this might be a good part for you. Trunk pan 001 (Large).jpgTrunk pan 002 (Large).jpgTrunk pan 003 (Large).jpgTrunk pan 004 (Large).jpgTrunk pan 005 (Large).jpgTrunk pan 006 (Large).jpg

To bad its to far away from me. Plus I really only need the drop section between the rails, planning to just make it but this would be much quicker. Keep me in mind if for any reason it gets cut up or sectioned out.

Sale pending on complete floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back