• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our Monday Night Cruis-In Pics

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:16 PM
Reaction score
This past Monday we had over 200 cars again.
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0150.jpg
IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg
IMG_0153.jpg
IMG_0154.jpg
IMG_0155.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg
IMG_0157.jpg

I'll have to tell a friend about that cruise. Where in Michigan is it?

I gotta stop by. What time do the vehicles begin to assemble? I've been going up to Marine City occasionally on the same night.

Awesome turnout. Thanks for posting.

I'll have to tell a friend about that cruise. Where in Michigan is it?
Aron, its at the Lakeside Mall on Hall RD(M59) on the south side of the road, Sterling Hts. It's in the back side by the food court. We usually average 180 - 240 cars each monday.

I gotta stop by. What time do the vehicles begin to assemble? I've been going up to Marine City occasionally on the same night.
The cruise-in itself starts at 4 and ends at 8. Since this coming Monday is a holiday(Memorial Day), it will start at 3 and end at 6:30. If you register your car(doesn't cost nothing), you are eligible for the plaques they had out. They give them to Best Mopar, GM, Ford classic cars and to best new muscle from 2000 and newer. Also plaques for Best Interior, Best Paint, Best Engine and then there's the Peoples Choice for Best Car. It's a great time and we've had a couple other Bird cars show up most of the time. Hope to see ya up there.

@hanks73340 : 361 cu? Tail lights, dash & front end were cool: love 61 300G with fin. Parents brought me home in 1964 in a 62 4 dr Newport: that car became their 1st taxi in 1969 when started business: Majority employees couldn't figure push button tranny, both enjoyed laughing at em!! Hope Bob is haveing "smiles per mile" with it!!

Auto Transport Service
Back