• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our Mopars

Rare T/A

Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is our 68 Road Runner. It has a mild 383 and 4 spd and 323 rear. The color is LL1 Seafoam Turquise.

Our 74 Duster with mild 360 and 904 with 8 3/4 rear.

Last is our 70 T/A Challenger. It's got a wild 340 with 4000 stall conv. and B&M 727 with 8 3/4 with 4.88 gears.

DSCF0001 (Medium).jpg

DSCF0035 (Medium).jpg

View attachment 321912

Nice, bet it's hard to catch the TA stop light to stop light with 4:88's...

Awesome Cars..!! really like the Seafoam Runner...

If you ever need someone to car-sit for you while on vacation please let me know.:yes:

Now thats one top notch set of toys. I wish I could find a flaw on one of them just so I can feel better about myself. But, they are all perfect. I'm not worthy.

Rare T/A,
Now I need a new keyboard thanks to you. :) While I was looking at your car collection, I couldnt catch all the drool fast enough. Now this computer is soggy. You have some sweet toys.
Kids.

Beautiful cars! For some reason, I always thought QQ1 was the Seafoam Turquoise color. I need to go check my books again. Either way, that's one unique color.

Beautiful cars! For some reason, I always thought QQ1 was the Seafoam Turquoise color. I need to go check my books again. Either way, that's one unique color.

IIRC I believe QQ1 was medium blue metallic

IIRC I believe QQ1 was medium blue metallic

In 68 Q1 was blue but it changed to turquise in 69 as far as I know. I may be wrong though.

By the way Thanks for all the positive comments. Now my head is so big My hat won't fit.

Auto Transport Service
Back