• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our origins?

If, and stick with me here, past civilizations DID leave structures and monuments for us to find after they were wiped from existence, like the Giza Plateau and all the rest, AND they expected us to FIND the answers they left, a long, long time ago then what would our world look like right now if we had found and exploited those answers? Very different i'm sure. perhaps other dimensions hold versions of the human story where everything has happened, and is happening and spawning different outcomes. I should probably write science fiction novels....

I believe they were just recording their history as we do with books. I don't think they were leaving behind something for us to find.

One thing that we can learn by the findings is how man can be his own demise. Or how weather can change and wipe out a whole civilization. How different types of governments will have certain consequences. If man today, would just learn from the past mistakes we might be further ahead but greediness seems to always take over.

I thought this was going to be a thread about how we all come from the elements generated from supernovas, the stars not the cars! LOL!

did you ever research a builder who lived then named Imhotep it will back up alot of your theries , had a very open minded teacher on high school.

did you ever research a builder who lived then named Imhotep it will back up alot of your theries , had a very open minded teacher on high school.
Yes. Newer studies have recently removed the date of the Pyramids construction to as far back as 10,000 BC. The historical narrative, as I have mentioned, is, and was, constructed by Egyptologists who have a vested interest in maintaining the fiction surrounding these monuments. The Sphinx alone is much, much older than is currently supposed by such people. The rain water erosion of the basin walls around it, and on the lower parts of the Sphinx prove that It could not have been built sooner than 1000 years before the area became an arid desert. Which, as it happens, is before 10-11,000 years ago. While Imhotep was likely a builder, et al, and revered as such, he had no involvement with Giza monuments as they were there before the old kingdom Egyptians. The recently discovered room below the left paw is currently being suppressed by Egypt's political regime while they try to drill down and discover what is held within. This, so they can control the narrative surrounding whatever they find. Suppose the entire histories of the Pyramids is enclosed within, along with previous civilizations histories and evidence of extraterrestrials visitations? How much chaos would ensue with those revelations? We may never know the truth of what's in there.

3500-3000 BC 3000-2000 BC 2000-1000 BC 1000 BC-0 0-500
Mesopotamian civilization
ca. 3500-550 BC Per1 inter-Persian Per2
Egyptian civilization
ca. 3000-550 BC Ptolemaic Roman/Byz
Indus civilization
ca. 2500-1500 BC Vedic age
ca. 1500-500 BC Indian kingdom age
ca. 500 BC-1200 AD
ancient China (Xia > Shang > Western Zhou > Han)
ca. 2000 BC-500 AD
Aegean civilization
ca. 2000-1200 BC Greek age
ca. 1200 BC-0
Roman Republic
ca. 500 BC-0 Roman Empire
ca. 0-500
early Nubian civilization
ca. 2000-1000 BC Kush
ca. 1000 BC-300 AD Ak
formative age of Mesoamerica
ca. 1500 BC-100 AD classic age
ca. 100-900
ancient Andean region (Chavin > Moche/Nazca)
ca. 1000 BC-500 AD
ancient Steppe empires
ca. 1000 BC-500 A

The dates for almost all of these have been proven to be wrong, but, school still teach the Humanities using this crap.

Even in this History of the World Egypt is not labeled as an advanced civilization until around 3140BCE.At which time it was estimated that there were only a paltry 33 million humans in all of the World. Smaller than the current populations of either Saudi Arabia or Uzbekistan. Now, convince me that the small number of those 33 million folks, who lived in and around the Nile Delta, and were just exiting the Neolithic age, were able to some how buck up and build those monuments in the way they are built. Go ahead. I'm listening...

Whatever is going on I think they are hiding something big time. When you see the documentaries its the same buildings the same statues. One Youtube poster I have been following is showing all these Egyptian obscure sights I have never heard of. Oh and congratulations to the poster of this thread, this interests me quite a bit.

Whatever is going on I think they are hiding something big time. When you see the documentaries its the same buildings the same statues. One Youtube poster I have been following is showing all these Egyptian obscure sights I have never heard of. Oh and congratulations to the poster of this thread, this interests me quite a bit.

If that interests you try reading up on Gobekli Tepe

You're all wrong. I'm a Neanderthal. I was around then. Me and my buddies did it. Didn't need no help from no stinkin' little green Martians.

Did you know that the Eskimo tribes in the far North still speak the original "lost" language that all others come from? There's one other group as well, cant remember who though.

Tamil is the one I was referring to. The other group is in India. Brooklynites,,,....lol. funny.

I have it on good authority that when a 426 Hemi is taken to 6800rpm, the left paw of the Sphinx starts to twitch!

New Zealands original inhabitants were not the Moai. Political sensitivities have hidden truths of who were there before eighteen hundred years ago. .

As a species we have been content to rely upon the word of archeologists, organized religion and legend/ myths for any info about the species past. It's all been sorta vague. Lately it has been becoming clear that our collective history goes back way, way farther than we have been told. I suggest that people who may be interested approach the subject thusly: When the "experts" insist that something like the Great Pyramid was built by simple desert dwelling Egyptians in 4500 BC you should ask yourself, What else was going on during that time? The answers will inform you that those peoples had no WAY of building that pyramid. They didn't even have the wheel yet. Think logically. Why do people persist in believing that people without the wheel were able to pick the site of the structure in the exact center of the planet's land mass, placement on absolute bedrock on a prepared site of many acres of dead level rock, using measurements that agree along 8 sides and all upward sloping angles to such a correct degree that the point of the apex of each of the 3 structures aligns to within 1/2 of one degree arc with the stars in Orion's belt. So precise is the placement that the mathematical equations the structure forms will give you the exact circumference of the Earth, the placement that aligns with other megalithic structures around the world on a dead straight line, and several other amazing mathematical results that defy explanation. The builders did such a perfect job that the entire structure has deviated from perfect only by less than 1/4" of an inch in uncounted millennia. Our standard today is 6" in 100 years. No tombs, no writings, nothing inside the structure to denote who built it or when or why. The structure itself IS the message. it is US who needs to be advanced enough to figure OUT the message.

Auto Transport Service
Back