• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Over the counter replacement for Right Stuff

69hemibeep

Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
My daughter 69 Charger has Right Stuff 4 wheel disc brakes on it. No complaints they work well, but I'm wondering what over the counter parts could be used for maintenance in the future such as pads and rotors calipers? Year, make ,model of cars.

Last edited:
Curious to know what RightStuff says?? Do you know?, or do they want to sell you proprietary items??

If I am not mistaken they are from a 1979 Dodge Diplomat. I assume depending on the kit you bought. I am unsure of the rear disc conversion But pretty sure the front is Dodge Diplomat.

I believe this link will take you to the front pads.
And here for the front rotors.

Here is the caliper from the right stuff kit.
rightstuff.png

Here is the 1979 Dodge Diplomat caliper from Parts Geek.

partsgeekdiplomat.png

Last edited:
Curious to know what RightStuff says?? Do you know?, or do they want to sell you proprietary items??
I'm having trouble finding contact info online, I'll have to look at the papers that came with the kit.

Right Stuff was acquired by Trim Parts.. Here is the number they have posted on their facebook..
(888) 936-1119

And a link to their facebook.

Right Stuff was acquired by Trim Parts.. Here is the number they have posted on their facebook..
(888) 936-1119

And a link to their facebook.
In my backyard. They used to be in Milford.

Auto Transport Service
Back