• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

P G Classic

Never had any issues. Had one bad set of seatbelts sent that obviously got wet somewhere and they were quickly replaced. When I installed them I found the lap belt for the middle front was a tad short, so he sent me two full length ones to replace the sewn together drivers/center belt to correct it.

Depends on what you are buying… Mike Ross was the guy here on the US side that worked with Peter Gee on fitment etc… Mike had all of his licensed with the pentastar and part numbers just like the originals where Peters parts typically don’t.. That is just if that matters as there are still licensed BE&A parts are still floating around…

Depends on what you are buying… Mike Ross was the guy here on the US side that worked with Peter Gee on fitment etc… Mike had all of his licensed with the pentastar and part numbers just like the originals where Peters parts typically don’t.. That is just if that matters as there are still licensed BE&A parts are still floating around…
Yes I agree. Wes Peiper who I haven’t been able to contact for awhile knows Mike very well. That is why we (POOR PATHETIC 1st gens ) finally got some help, sob in my cereal.
The early clusters needed a lot of adjustments for fit in Canada. If you look carefully the PG bezels might have the pods all chromed, original do not.
Could be wrong, but Mike just didn’t have a large enough market, or at that time there wasn’t enough interest in our cars.

Mike was very pissed off that some shitbags had stolen a bunch of parts off his display tables at Carlisle while he and his staff we busy waiting on paying customers,and said he was done doing shows! A few ******** screwed it up for everyone. I was glad both Mike and PG started making and offering for sale a bunch of pieces that were needed in the reproduction market.

Mike was very pissed off that some shitbags had stolen a bunch of parts off his display tables at Carlisle while he and his staff we busy waiting on paying customers,and said he was done doing shows! A few ******** screwed it up for everyone. I was glad both Mike and PG started making and offering for sale a bunch of pieces that were needed in the reproduction market.
Mike & Peter brought allot of needed stuff to the hobby, and while they made a bunch for the most mainstream cars theu also made a bunch of stuff for cars that most suppliers ignored...

I heard about Carlisle... Dirtbags suck...

Do you know if there dash pads are good ones ? Price looks very good. Lol
Yeah, his price is way cheaper than most vendors... Honestly, I haven't bought one but I need to... My suggestion? Call him & ask, if it has problems he'll tell you, he's that kinda guy...

I covered PG's dash pad in my restoration thread. They have GREAT OE like grain, but lack some detail in shape and fitment so I sent it back. Legendary's pad is exact in dimension detail yet they have ZERO grain... so light you can't even see it, so I sent their double the price pad back as well.

Mike & Peter brought allot of needed stuff to the hobby, and while they made a bunch for the most mainstream cars theu also made a bunch of stuff for cars that most suppliers ignored...

I heard about Carlisle... Dirtbags suck...
I was there right after it happened,and Mike was livid! Mike doesn't need or have to do any of this,he did it because he thought the hobby would benefit from it.

They had a plastic core dash pad for 71-4 b bodies that literally melted down and onto the table at Carlisle in the 100 degree heat… those pads were horrible….

PG Classic was not happy with the finish on my 70 air grabber flapper only thing i could find.

Only thing Ive ever had a problem with was dash pad for 67 B body. It simply would not fit the dash frame.

Mike took it back no worries.
we Bought an nos one instead,,,just wrong color and dyed it

I have 2 1966 Satellites.
one has NOS tail lights in it, the other has the PG repops.

You would be hard to tell for sure whcih is which

Auto Transport Service
Back