• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

P0688 ECM/PCM Power Relay Sense Circuit

dickdale

Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
I've got a P0688 code on the tuner with my Mopar Crate Harness Kit 6.4 Hemi. Car ran great before.

I've checked the relays and fuses, the battery and ground cables are good.

Can anybody help me out?

Home ChryslerP0668

Chrysler
Chrysler DTC P0668​

Make:ChryslerCode:p0668Definition:pCM-ECM-TCM Internal Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit LowDescription:The transmission monitoring system uses three temperature sensors. If any one of the sensors fail, the other two sensors are used for the control and temperature monitoring calculations and the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) will not be illuminated. The MIL will only illuminate when more than one temperature sensor has a failure.Cause:
  • NO REPAIRS REQUIRED IF ONLY ONE TEMPERATURE SENSOR HAS FAILED
  • TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODULE (TCM)

Home ChryslerP0668

Chrysler
Chrysler DTC P0668​

Make:ChryslerCode:p0668Definition:pCM-ECM-TCM Internal Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit LowDescription:The transmission monitoring system uses three temperature sensors. If any one of the sensors fail, the other two sensors are used for the control and temperature monitoring calculations and the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) will not be illuminated. The MIL will only illuminate when more than one temperature sensor has a failure.Cause:
  • NO REPAIRS REQUIRED IF ONLY ONE TEMPERATURE SENSOR HAS FAILED
  • TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODULE (TCM)
That's a different code. Mine is P0688

That's a different code. Mine is P0688
sorry lets try this the asd relay has always been a pain.

Auto Transport Service
Back