• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
Pkg

20160321_174311_resized_1.jpeg 20160321_111947_resized.jpeg 20160321_112525-1-1_resized.jpeg Auto-Legend-2013-28-680x425.jpg
Tralier new paint & tyres, never on pavement.......grille, horses, badging, park & taillights, bezels, alum w/brass latch gas neck & cap etc, all OEM Ferrari GTO Lusso Berlinetta. Less than 40 hand built, there was not an abundance if shelf stock....mystert how Alphabet ever got his hands on stuff in first place....Enzo didnt know how. This is # 3 Alpha One GTO body kit for Z cars. A 76, 280 Z. But Az assigned car its OWN Vin#....titled as 1962 Alpha GT....Petesen Publishing took a bunch of pix and wants to cover build when resumed. All the Z kits out there are mc bernie & guy that followed him....they are only a handful of Joe Alphabet(HB) kits.....about 5 that had oem enzo hardware.....i worked on this & #2 on a 240 Z in 83, when kits were new..... Marty would never have bought them without my involvement.
Only interested in LA Basin sale, & im part of the deal.....this is a positive investment...value ascends daily..structure build proper budget, complete turn key worth a good chunk.....worth a good chunk now, and i can get pkg considerably less than worth if it goes where i get to finish it....Marty could put a down payment on a house with the trim box....He wants to see me finish it. He's keeping 240 Z for Himself.

Last edited:
That baby's looking sweet Jimi. Quite the departure from what most of us are driving. Rock n Roll

Re: GTO

8MA1148.jpg2..jpg
Crap, all the text didappeared. These were built in same manner as the GTO authentic rep is built...hand......the Pantera was an assy line car with stamped panels....the only thing the two shared was a ZF axle, & being mid engine. My stock b bodies were faster, handled better, because the Goose was never R &D'd...detomaso was broke...401 hand built prototypes.....the handling issue finally figured out in 2010....flawed hanging of ZF is all. I put 10k miles on 8MA-1148, pictured here....not many Mangusta owners can make that claim, as they have exponentiated in last 10 years, so most are trailer queens now.
This is why i went ballistic a long time ago here when someone tried to compare an R/T to it....i love Mopar, but production is production.....hand made is hand made......completely different worlds. Different emotions.

Last edited:
Re: GTO

View attachment 336447
Crap, all the text didappeared. These were built in same manner as the GTO authentic rep is built...hand......the Pantera was an assy line car with stamped panels....the only thing the two shared was a ZF axle, & being mid engine. My stock b bodies were faster, handled better, because the Goose was never R &D'd...detomaso was broke...401 hand built prototypes.....the handling issue finally figured out in 2010....flawed hanging of ZF is all. I put 10k miles on 8MA-1148, pictured here....not many Mangusta owners can make that claim, as they have exponentiated in last 10 years, so most are trailer queens now.
This is why i went ballistic a long time ago here when someone tried to compare an R/T to it....i love Mopar, but production is production.....hand made is hand made......completely different worlds. Different emotions.
Not sure i follow the meaning....but goose mkt has gained mucho momentum, right on heels of daytona/bird/69 hemi 500, will pass in a couple years. Last docue'd sale was 332 K.....bottom for turn key is 180 K.....i was lucky to have had mine for paltry 16 K.....he was dreaming about the R/T......i'm not dreaming.....i was in the left seat, for 10 K very exciting miles & have had 3 B bods....69 Charger, 69 Coro hdtp, 68 post/bench Coro....fairly well rounded....drove the piss out of all four.....not a debate with me......dodges were more predictable, but nowhere near the same feel, essence, feedback...apples.....oranges, i like both, but i like oranges better....once the axle mounting issue is reversed, which is simple, inexpensive, no contest,,,,,,, the faster ***. At least my ruminations are based in hands on experiences.....not a wish list, or somebody elses table of contents.
I'll take a B over any Porsche', save 904, 906, 908 & the ultimate, 917...hardly production porch. I maintain my position, unshakeably.
my chop bug has a 67 911 S t-axle, jeeziz, air cool porsche' has gotten stoopid....axle would cover half the build of the 68 Coro 4 door i want to do.....but it stays in *** of bug, after i beef the ring & pinion, kick final drive to around 2:0? Maybe below that......the lexi 4 cam will do quite nicely with that gearing since turn key weight will be less than 1800 lbs. Usable power in tight ****, var will have better weight bias than stock bug when through, if i wete to abuse it on a drag strip....id wager an easy 11 second car, but that aint me.....slammed & pancake flat under pressure is. I am a Very hard *** to follow, in anything, including motorhomes.....i will make one werk for it......awful hard to get me out of the rear view, IF i cant get by.

Auto Transport Service
Back