• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD PAIR OF “906” HEADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFuryMan

Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
PAIR OF 906 HEADS WITH VALVES AND SPRINGS. I WOULD CONSIDER THESE CORES AS THEY WILL NEED REDONE COMPLETELY IN MY OPINION. ASKING $100. PM ME HERE FOR MORE INFO. CAN DELIVER TO MOPAR NATS IN COLUMBUS OHIO ON FRIDAY.
68A768E4-F5F9-4B88-BF1D-761F3977C3E9.jpeg

PAIR OF 906 HEADS WITH VALVES AND SPRINGS. I WOULD CONSIDER THESE CORES AS THEY WILL NEED REDONE COMPLETELY IN MY OPINION. ASKING $100. PM ME HERE FOR MORE INFO. CAN DELIVER TO MOPAR NATS IN COLUMBUS OHIO ON FRIDAY. View attachment 1323922
Is your caps button stuck? That’s considered yelling at your potential buyers.

I think he's just doing good advertising and making sure people can read his text. Why would he yell? :)
If he is interested in buying my heads, I would be glad to remove the all caps and only use where appropriate. I stopped by a nearby restaurant and ask them if they were yelling their specials at the public, as their sign was in all caps. I told them they may be losing potential buyers and the owner told me to get the _ _ _ _ out of his restaurant. I just can’t win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back