• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part Identification: What is spec of this nut and where can I get it?

IceBee

Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
Hi,
On my 69 Coronet/Bee my Rear Side Markers sit in a a housing that is fastened from the inside of the trunk. It seems this is done by some custom sort of nut. Can someone identify it and know where to order them?

Cheers

IMG_5974.jpg

Thanks, looks quite similar. I wonder if I have the wrong nuts then, since I can't find anything about the Coronet to have those in 1969.

Hi,
On my 69 Coronet/Bee my Rear Side Markers sit in a a housing that is fastened from the inside of the trunk. It seems this is done by some custom sort of nut. Can someone identify it and know where to order them?

Cheers

View attachment 343120
I have the correct ones like you have pictured and they come with 2 different type of inserts so be sure you get the correct ones. One type is for a threaded stud and one for a tapered self threading stud. The ones with the ridges around the edge are for 71 not correct for 69
Send me a message if your interested

Auto Transport Service
Back