• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parted 71-4 Plymouths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for side trim that loops up and over all the wheels, also a complete lock set w/keys (doors ign trunk glovebox).

Still have that 72 rear Swaybar set up?? Any 383/400 4bbl big block kick down rods? 71-2 washer bottles? Factory windshield wipers?

Inbox is full. Any floor shift columns going to carlisle? Also looking for reverse light lenses and AC heater control cable. 72 Satty. Please PM. Thanks

Still have that 72 rear Swaybar set up?? Any 383/400 4bbl big block kick down rods? 71-2 washer bottles? Factory windshield wipers?
No kick down rods. I have an Nos Electric Motor Washer bottle, Original '72 wiper arms which need new blades and I have a Complete rear sway bar but don't know if I am selling..

Inbox is full. Any floor shift columns going to carlisle? Also looking for reverse light lenses and AC heater control cable. 72 Satty. Please PM. Thanks
Sold all the columns I had out of '72's that were floor shift.. Have an Nos A/C control cable and do have some Taillights..

No kick down rods. I have an Nos Electric Motor Washer bottle, Original '72 wiper arms which need new blades and I have a Complete rear sway bar but don't know if I am selling..

Lmk on the sway bar!

Also looking for trunk lid same 72 Satty.
Yes I have some decklids but don't know if I have time to route through sheet metal before Carlisle... Gonna be cutting it close..

Sold all the columns I had out of '72's that were floor shift.. Have an Nos A/C control cable and do have some Taillights..
Thank You. Will you have the cable and lenses at Carlisle? If so, what site number? If not can you PM me on prices?

Thank You. Will you have the cable and lenses at Carlisle? If so, what site number? If not can you PM me on prices?
Have the cable for sure. Don't know if I will have any lenses busy gathering stuff and you can only take so much.. Send me a Pm this way I can address it..

Last edited:
I need the left, drivers side, rear axle sway bar mount, 8 3/4 axle. It sandwiches in with the leaf spring isolator.
And, a wipers witch knob for a 73 Charger, rallye dash .

I need the left, drivers side, rear axle sway bar mount, 8 3/4 axle. It sandwiches in with the leaf spring isolator.
And, a wipers witch knob for a 73 Charger, rallye dash .
Got one unbroken knob left still has the metal locking strip so it will stay on.. All others I have are on switches. They are selling for crazy money now.. Nothing single laying around on the rear axle parts you need.. I will send a pm.

71 72 73 74 B BODY ROADRUNNER CHARGER GTX RALLYE DASH WIPER SWITCH KNOB OEM | eBay

71 72 73 74 B BODY ROADRUNNER CHARGER GTX RALLYE DASH WIPER SWITCH KNOB OEM | eBay

DSCN2543.JPG DSCN2544.JPG DSCN2545.JPG

Last edited:
I need an antenna and the base with cable for a 74 Charger. The hole in the fender has two slots 108* apart. Thanks

Man wish you could ship, I'm in need of front fenders, bumper front and rear and doors for a 72 sat.

Man wish you could ship, I'm in need of front fenders, bumper front and rear and doors for a 72 sat.
Are you going to the Mopar Nats?? I may have some bumpers for a '72 just let me know what kind of bumper guards if any.. The front either had 1 or none and the back had 2 guard options.. Could deliver there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back