• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parted 71-4 Plymouths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any rear sway bar to spring plates for 71-2? Non vinyl top drip rail trim for 71-2?
Only whole sway bar set-ups and not selling any of those. Drip rail trim Yes but no shipping and have another set still on the whole roof I have and selling it with the roof.

How much for the 340/360 mounts for 72 and older?
I only had one set of Nos ones of the 72 and back and sold those.. I only have Nos and used 73-up spool type 340/360 mounts..

Only whole sway bar set-ups and not selling any of those. Drip rail trim Yes but no shipping and have another set still on the whole roof I have and selling it with the roof.

Are the plates the same between 71-4 just a smaller hole on 71 & 2?

Are the plates the same between 71-4 just a smaller hole on 71 & 2?
Honestly never compared the 2 side by side but if I remember it's totally different set-up due to the giant isolated bushings. They are 2 different part numbers. I also never saw a factory sway bar on a 71 2dr B-body If I remember they could have come on a 4dr Taxi or Police car..

Last edited:
Looking for 71-72 RR or GTX hood, along with a ton of other items. I sent you a message with further details.

Any front seat belt bolts and front belt retractors for 71-2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back