• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting 1969 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is STL or RL? I have a 69 Sport Satellite SW which is nearly the same except for 4 doors. I'll look to see if I need anything for it.

STL = built at the St. Louis Plant (G in VIN)
LR = Built at Lynch Road plant (A)

I track cars built at both plants.

Driver Seat rails, Disc brakes parts, is there a console? Awesome!

Vinyl top car?Need pass side drip rail moldings,long curved and the A piller

I'll take the whole rear clip. I need the inner structure that comes down from the roof and attaches to the outer wheel house, the structure that attaches to the inner wheelhouse, package tray, the inside structure of the roof and the braces that attach to the piece and go down to the under seat pan in the rear.

while rear clip is a strong possibility...i will check condition sunday to see if it is suitable.
front bucket seats with headrests and tracks need recovering ofcourse 650 plus ship
drip rail pieces needed 60 shipped
console will be complete...need to check on condition...driver used complete would be 375...but if nicer a little more..i need to check sunday
fender tags are gone, sorry

keep the questions coming

So is it a vinyl top car as the drip rail moldings are different from a painted top car.

how is the upper dash pad?? can you send pictures, damage and the cost????

thanks mike

hi, finally got to take some pics of the first car we are parting..
again, let me know what you need and i will get you a price with shipping..removal may take a couple to three weeks..
car is a clear title..will consider selling rolling sheel without any interior...make offer if you like on that or any parts..

http://s972.beta.photobucket.com/user/garymendy/library/1969gtxpartscareone1?

Last edited:
hi, finally got to take some pics of the first car we are parting..
again, let me know what you need and i will get you a price with shipping..removal may take a couple to three weeks..
car is a clear title..will consider selling rolling sheel without any interior...make offer if you like on that or any parts..

i am not sure if it is my computer or the new photo bucket site, but i have all kinds of problems with it now and never before..

here is a link that works, sorry for that!!!

looking for the following parts for restoration:

1. chrome strip on top of driver's door, about 3 feet long, ~1/2" wide, extends from wing window along top of door skin.
2. woodgrain dash panels (set, complete) -- is condition good? Looking for good set for "driver" quality restoration.
3. painted metal interior piece, rear seat driver's side, goes above door panel, below rear window.
4. Plastic trim for driver's side A-pillar (by wing window)
5. GTX emblem, quarter panel, driver side (no pits please!)

thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back