• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 1969 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithchargers

Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out 1969 Plymouth Satellite 4 door. Lots of many clean parts on this one. AC car. PM with needs. Thanks

IMG_20160220_095101289.jpg IMG_20160220_095131777_HDR.jpg

Lots of parts left. Complete dash, sheet metal parts, 14" rims with like new tires, hub caps, 3 speed wiper motor and linkage, grille and headlight bezels, and tons of small parts. Just ask, I may have it.

Hi,
I'm looking for the small (4 wires total) wiring harness for the under dash courtesy/map light. I have the light, just need the harness. Do you have one?
Thanks

Hi,
I'm looking for the small (4 wires total) wiring harness for the under dash courtesy/map light. I have the light, just need the harness. Do you have one?
Thanks
I have the complete A01 light group package which has your harness, plus timed ignition lamp assembly, ash tray lamp, glove box lamp, and trunk lamp and harness. I would rather not split it up but I do have someone that wants just the map light. I would sell you the remainder of the package if interested.

How much for the chrome trim pieces on the exterior posts between the windows?

I have the complete A01 light group package which has your harness, plus timed ignition lamp assembly, ash tray lamp, glove box lamp, and trunk lamp and harness. I would rather not split it up but I do have someone that wants just the map light. I would sell you the remainder of the package if interested.
PM me with what you want for a price. My car is a 70 so the ignition light stuff won't work, but I do have the lighted glove box and the trunk light which would be the same.
Thanks

PM me with what you want for a price. My car is a 70 so the ignition light stuff won't work, but I do have the lighted glove box and the trunk light which would be the same.
Thanks
I would like to get 50+shipping for the rest of the kit minus the map light

You're sure parting out a nice looking car - seems like someone would want the whole thing - albeit you may make more on the parts alone. Seems like a hassle though. Good luck

How's the windshield? I am looking for a very good one with no pitting and no fog for my 69 Wagon as mine is pitted and fogged in the corners.
If that one is nice, I'm interested.
I also would be interested in the windshield frame area and possibly cowl vent area as those are the only places where mine has some rust.

Any chance you're coming to Carlisle?
I would be willing to pay you now to bring stuff along.
Or I can try to drive from MA to OH sometime in May or early June and pick it up from you.

What about the lower trim pieces?
I need fender pieces and door pieces, and I'd even take the rear quarter pieces and any and all clips that were any good.
Mine are there, but not perfect.

How's the windshield? I am looking for a very good one with no pitting and no fog for my 69 Wagon as mine is pitted and fogged in the corners.
If that one is nice, I'm interested.
I also would be interested in the windshield frame area and possibly cowl vent area as those are the only places where mine has some rust.

Any chance you're coming to Carlisle?
I would be willing to pay you now to bring stuff along.
Or I can try to drive from MA to OH sometime in May or early June and pick it up from you.

What about the lower trim pieces?
I need fender pieces and door pieces, and I'd even take the rear quarter pieces and any and all clips that were any good.
Mine are there, but not perfect.
The windshield as I remember is really nice. $100 if it is. I can check tomorrow for you. The windshield frame area is nice and so is the cowl. I am pretty sure that I have all of the trim pieces and they are nice but I will have to double check

Ok, let me know. If it is very nice, I will try to find a way to meet up with you.

Might be interested in the
1. 3 speed wiper motor and linkage, and wiring/switch. I currently have a 2 speed motor.
2. emergency brake pedal, plastic release assembly and e brake cable;
3. metal bracket that holds the brake light switch under the column
4. speedometer cable

Might be interested in the
1. 3 speed wiper motor and linkage, and wiring/switch. I currently have a 2 speed motor.
2. emergency brake pedal, plastic release assembly and e brake cable;
3. metal bracket that holds the brake light switch under the column
4. speedometer cable
pm sent

I need the master cyl reinforcement plate engine side and the power brake pedal linkage ...?

Parting out 1969 Plymouth Satellite 4 door. Lots of many clean parts on this one. AC car. PM with needs. Thanks

View attachment 414213 View attachment 414214
What color is the interior? I need A pillar covers, not sure if four door is the same as a Road Runner? Hows the grill & headlight bezels? Front seat belts, both ends.
Any chance of getting pics?
Thanks,
Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back