• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PARTING 1970 coronet 500 383 4-speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery tray in good shape? If so how much for the battery tray?

hoods

have one beautiful hood for 500 plus

have super bee hood that needs work and no scoops for 200

have another flat hood that is driver type hood but solid 200

trunk lid needs work in only one small spot..150

coronet parts

Do you have the jack?

how much for the 4 speed hump with all the console brackets ??? would you cut it as one piece....need shipped to 01201 . I have a greyhound terminal close to me thanks Bob.....

how much for the 4 speed hump with all the console brackets ??? would you cut it as one piece....need shipped to 01201 . I have a greyhound terminal close to me thanks Bob.....

all i have left is the complete roof for this car, it is in surprisingly good shape and would be killer for a vinyl top car...very very complete 500.00

Im looking for the REVERSE light thats mounted on the lower dash in 4 speed cars. Have 1?

There is a lot left to part from this car.
please send a list of your needs.
fyi:
complete soup to nuts four speed set up..pistol grip, shifter box, levers, linkage, clutch pedals, every bracket (even those welded to car), trans, bell, reverse light, wiring, flywheel, 1750.00

again, there is alot there. pm mail me with a list.
Do you still have this trans?

Parts

On picture #59 on your photobucket where does that brace go? The one in front of the grills. Please pm me. I do see a few parts I may be interested in.

How much$ for the bellhousing??
On picture #59 on your photobucket where does that brace go? The one in front of the grills. Please pm me. I do see a few parts I may be interested in.

hey there, interested in the 4 speed hump with the console brackets?? would you be willing to cut it as all one piece.. converting from an auto to stick thanks....

Do you still have the radiator? If so, pm me with a price.

is the trans set-up still available? i can't tell when the posting is from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back