• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 63 Dodge Polara 4dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge33

Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
First off... this car is missing the hood, headlight bezels, grille, left fender, trunklid, tail lights, and a few minor things. This car was purchased
way out in the western usa, so it has nice used metal on it. It is a poly 318/727 pushbutton trans. It s got a 8.75 rear. We will be working on
disassembling/drilling spot welds out, and removing the suspension out of it. I don't know how far along I will get done before Carlisle, but will
do our best to accomodate everyone. I will serve on a first come, first served, so to make it fair, please post on this thread for parts needed. I
WILL NOT bring anything BIG unless it is presold, as I can only haul so much weight in my 24ft enclosed trailer. Its raining now.. but will get
some pics up asap. NOTE: I will ONLY DELIVER PARTS TO THE CHRYSLERS @ CARLISLE SHOW ! No time to ship any parts left over, till after the show. Thanks for any interest in the parts! Prices range from 15.00-750.00 And complete cowl assembly is 1,280.00 Thank you. @Dodge33

What condition are the trunk, front floor & wheel housings in?
Thanks

What condition are the trunk, front floor & wheel housings in?
Thanks

Jimka, Appreciate your interest in these parts... and I am sorry for my inbox not
being cleaned out too. As far as the trunk floor, very nice used condition. We do
already have a very clean used trunk floor already drilled out that is out of a 65
Coronet and does include the side drops also, just like Ma Mopar make them. Ok..
as far as the front floor, We have not yet removed the carpet, but will pull the seats
and then check condition for you. The wheel well housings are very nice used condition... as nice as you will find. We can send pics to your email address. Let
me clean out my inbox, so you can send your email to us. @Dodge33

Your in box is full.
I'm looking for floor pans

Zigs, I apologize for the inbox being full, but I will empty it some. As far as the floorpans go....
I have not yet pulled the seats, or carpet out, but I will get that done asap. I will say, the rear
underseat pan is available and looks very good, but will know more as soon as I get the rear
seat removed. I just talked to another fella a few days ago on the floors, but he never made
any promise as to, going to buy yet, so I will let you know what he is going to do. If he does not
buy, you are 2nd in line. I will be in touch with you. Thanks for the interest!

Update: the 63 Dodge parts sold are:

Rear dutchmans panel
Complete trunk floor
Rear wheelhouses
so far.
Thanks for the interest everyone.

Zigs, I apologize for the inbox being full, but I will empty it some. As far as the floorpans go....
I have not yet pulled the seats, or carpet out, but I will get that done asap. I will say, the rear
underseat pan is available and looks very good, but will know more as soon as I get the rear
seat removed. I just talked to another fella a few days ago on the floors, but he never made
any promise as to, going to buy yet, so I will let you know what he is going to do. If he does not
buy, you are 2nd in line. I will be in touch with you. Thanks for the interest!
That you feel free to pm me one way or another

TTT....... there are still more parts available on this 63, and I can bring just about
anything to the Chryslers at Carlisle show for free delivery. Just post here on the
thread, as I will be checking it daily. Thank you for any interest.

How much are you thinking for the rear axle?? I`m really only looking for a housing, but would obviously take a cheap one whole. If you are heading to Carlisle, you will most likely drive right past my house, so bear that in mind..... if we work it out, wouldn't matter to me if you catch me on the way there, or the way back....and if that can't work at all, no biggie weel come up with another plan. TIA, Lefty71

hello lefty71, we are not sure if we can get to pulling the rear end out. I got some sheet metal sold and behide on drilling it out. 375.00 would buy whole rear end, we will drop it off to you. let us know.

hello lefty71, we are not sure if we can get to pulling the rear end out. I got some sheet metal sold and behide on drilling it out. 375.00 would buy whole rear end, we will drop it off to you. let us know.
This thread slipped through the cracks. You need some photos of what these guys are buying.

I think we are making progress :thumbsup:, but your inbox is full... Time to make your move to gold status. :poke:

This thread slipped through the cracks. You need some photos of what these guys are buying.

Toolmanmike, My brother posted several pictures on this thread.... I looked at them myself, and
did not see anything wrong with the posting of those pics? Someone erased them from this thread.
IDK who, but........

Toolmanmike, My brother posted several pictures on this thread.... I looked at them myself, and
did not see anything wrong with the posting of those pics? Someone erased them from this thread.
IDK who, but........
No one posted any photos. There have been no posts deleted from this thread until a min. ago when I cleaned the thread up a bit. There were comment posts and Bumps from you which are both against sale rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back