• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting 66 Coronet 500 and 67 Coronet 500 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good Joe, thank you.
This is the underdash courtesy light mounting bracket. I can check and see if I still have the harness.

20200619_101451.jpg

So to me, your Coronet bracket looks very similar to the courtesy light in this photo which is from a 1964 Dodge Polara. Would you agree? Another member here with a 64 Polara vert took this pic for me earlier this week.

I'm actually looking for a Polara convertible courtesy light but there aren't many Polara convertibles being parted these days so I thought I'd ask about your Coronet. I'd be interested in the harness Joe, but how much $$$$ would you want for the bracket and the harness if you have it? Shipping would be to Maryland, 21771 zip.

Thanks Joe!

Steve

courtesy light_under dash _off center.jpg

Yes very similar, let me find the harness and I will get back to you

Do you have vert top actuating cylinders? My original 63 has a pinhole leak in 1. Thanks.

Do you have a molded sending unit connector (either fuel or temp sending unit will work) with at least a couple inches of wire of pigtail?
2500h.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have a horn switch

Hey Joe
Do you have a decent rearview mirror and visors?
Thanks

Hey Joe
Do you have a decent rearview mirror and visors?
Thanks
I have a decent vert rear view. Do you need the base too? Unfortunately I don't have visors.

Mike, I will send you some pics, not sure if they are the same though.

Mike, I will send you some pics, not sure if they are the same though.
Here is the base and the stem. The part number is 2765577 1014 if you want to check. I will locate the mirror later.

20200807_161135.jpg 20200807_161157.jpg

Aftermarket convertible top switch
Top bezel looks to be original
Worked when removed
40 shipped in US

20200812_063545.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back