• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 67 Coronet 440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rt67440

Do you have the grille surrounds. If so could yousend some pictures. THANK you!

I need a 67 B only firewall insulation pad. Still have one?

Jim Fillmore
Detroit Muscle Technologies

Parting out a 67 Coronet 440. Thing is, car is dismantled as it was a project that never got started. Other thing is the body is in Fl and just about all the other removeable parts, minus body parts, are in Yakima Wa.

I have found boxes I had of parts. Off hand I have interior trim pieces, top dash pad, vent windows, both door windows and iirc the pass side quarter window. I found the instrument cluster as well. I have various ducting. Been a LONG time so not sure all what I have off hand. I will get pics if needed. I have the rear seat, top and bottom and the bottom part of the front bench. I havent found the top parts of the front bench yet. Make offers. If anybody is interested in the body, there is rust as its been sitting with only the rear glass installed. Hood does need to be replaced as well.

Hate to see it go, but have to thin the herd to focus attention. :sad10:

do you still have the body in Florida? I am in florida and need a parts body for my restoration

I'm looking for a 66/67 Coronet shell with a clean title, where in Florida is it and would you sell it. T*************Use Conversation function for contact here please as per site rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Front pass grill surround?
Yes, mine is dinged up in the usual place. Scratched into the finish. I can try to straighten it out but I just wanted to see what you have and the price.
Thanks, Dan

hello, I need left lower side dash chrome(L shaped), right vent glass, visors(white) complete, right coronet emblem, help please

Parting out a 67 Coronet 440. Thing is, car is dismantled as it was a project that never got started. Other thing is the body is in Fl and just about all the other removeable parts, minus body parts, are in Yakima Wa.

I have found boxes I had of parts. Off hand I have interior trim pieces, top dash pad, vent windows, both door windows and iirc the pass side quarter window. I found the instrument cluster as well. I have various ducting. Been a LONG time so not sure all what I have off hand. I will get pics if needed. I have the rear seat, top and bottom and the bottom part of the front bench. I havent found the top parts of the front bench yet. Make offers. If anybody is interested in the body, there is rust as its been sitting with only the rear glass installed. Hood does need to be replaced as well.

Hate to see it go, but have to thin the herd to focus attention. :sad10:
Do you have the lower steering column bearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back